Friday, November 5, 2010

Lesson learned about one man's way of making money

Some years ago a gentleman came driving in to my plant yard.Walking in he introduced himself.He was a person from an another country.He spoke to one of the office staff.who took him to my office.
He told me he needed help in a business deal to get back some of his money.I said o.k what can I do to help he told me.My new friend spoke some very bad English.

So off I went with him to see the people who owed him the money.He was owed 10,000 dollars.I presented his case for him.With the mention of some legal talent which would be there next to present them with some not so pleasant legal remedies.

Got him back some of the money with a promise from the people with they would pay the rest the next week.He was very happy said you know your the only white man who took the time to listen to me and went with me. I told him not a problem after all we should help each other.We became friends.

Because I had helped him without strings he introduced me to his circle of friends who where influential business men.He recommended my chemicals to very one he could.Telling one and all Bill is my friend when I needed help he did not hesitate.He helped me

After I had helped him get his money back he became a regular customer for my product.He said to me I went to three businesses to ask some one for help your the only one who was kind and caring enough to go with me.

Help me without any demands. He said you did not know me but where kind enough to help.Through an act of kindness I increased my business by about 10%.So you see being kind to stranger is another way to make money without even trying.The other was I learned an important lesson about his philosophy about making money. It was this "LITTLE, LITTLE EVERYDAY"

It was the best philosophy for making money.He as focussed on the goal of enough everyday.He never panicked about making a lot of money. I learned in his quiet way he had amassed a fortune. Any one wanting to make money needs to understand it is by focusing on the little first the big ones will follow automatically.

I made my first million dollars following the philosophy of my new friend. Just by being kind to a stranger was the key to a new untapped source of product sales.

No comments: