Saturday, August 4, 2007

What are my credentials to act as expert guide?

Hi you look closely at the mirage of my image.You would notice I have a brand on my butt.I has this inscription.Graduate SCREW U UNIVERSITY magna cum laude.

I hope you understand it does not mean.As the phrase is supposed to convey.Graduated with highest honors.We might loosely translate the phrase to mean.I have been a sucker many times over the years.You might even conclude from some of the things we write about!I have being a sucker down to a fine science.Which makes me a ideal guide to teach others how to avoid being a sucker.Lets get down to the introduction about my credentials.

I have been a Research Chemist,Entrepreneur,Manufacturer,Marketer,teacher of Marketers for thirty years.I finally made it to the largest door to door market ever created the Internet.Being there has made me drool. Money making opportunities are like grass green everywhere.Warning look out for the snakes in the grass.

If my family motto would not have been NON CARBORUNDUM ILLIGITIMI loosely translated DON'T LET THE BASTARDS GRIND YOU DOWN.I probably would have been like a dog slunk home with my tail between my legs.Being an Intrepid Marketing adventurer I have scars from the trip.Part of the learning experience.

Friends Romans Country men lend me your ears.Stick with me lets have fun filled journey to the promised land of money.I won't steer you wrong.I have all the experience to be a guide to the promised land of gold a plenty.Having made a lot and lost a lot over the years let me assure you rich beets poverty hands down.I have been so poor I squeezed the beaver on the Canadian nickel so hard I made the beaver scream in agony.Be prepared make money. Bill Toebes

No comments: